Our Ultimate Reality
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2014, 01:56:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bio-Kinesis / Altering the body with the Mind  (Read 59605 times)
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2008, 21:14:33 »

One can use the Law of Attraction to attract perfect health, even if you are ill because of genetic causes. It is said that everyone creates there own physical body now. You always look the way you do because when you wake up and look in the mirror you expect to see you. I am on a mission to alter my genetics & my physical body. I have been trying stuff like this for a long time, always reading about Genetics. Has anyone any luck in altering there physical self with there mind?

I need to express myself physically, this is one of the very few things I need from "life". Then I can end this cycle of reincarnation.

Logic will prevail over your nonsense...
Baki Hanma
Reality Level 5

In order to gain power you must experience power!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 23:04:25 »

I've too have heard of this Biokinesis thing. Adrian states that we can do anything as an aspect of God we have all his abilities. Your physical being is made based on your DNA. Your genes are a hereditary unit consisting of a sequence of DNA that occupies a specific location on a chromosome and determines a particular characteristic in an organism. Genes undergo mutation when their DNA sequence changes. Being that our thoughts can influence our DNA, it must influence the genes too. And when I see the word biokinesis, I think of "gene mutation" or genetic alteration.

Being that your body is also a thought form, you can change yourself to look like anything you want. If you want longer hair go for it. Lighter skin tone, its yours. Different eye color... why not!! You get the idea right grin

People live there lives bound by what they accept as right and wrong, true and false, correct and incorrect. That is how one defines reality!

But what does it mean to be correct, true or false? Hmm, merely vage concepts. Their reality may be a mirage!
Adrian
Administrator
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 17:37:27 »

Hello WavePsychic,

One can use the Law of Attraction to attract perfect health, even if you are ill because of genetic causes. It is said that everyone creates there own physical body now. You always look the way you do because when you wake up and look in the mirror you expect to see you. I am on a mission to alter my genetics & my physical body. I have been trying stuff like this for a long time, always reading about Genetics. Has anyone any luck in altering there physical self with there mind?

I need to express myself physically, this is one of the very few things I need from "life". Then I can end this cycle of reincarnation.

Yes - you can totally alter your Body through the Subconscious Mind.

Our physical body is totally rebuilt every few years at the most, and it is done so in accordance with the thoughts we hold about our physical body.

If you think of ageing you will age, if you think of youth you will remain young and so on.

Most people are programmed from childhood with preconceived ideas about ageing - e.g. hair turns grey or falls out along with teeth, skin wrinkles and so on - these are all ideas that humans have about themselves that the Subconcious Mind faithfully reproduces.

Also humans are bombarded by "vanity products" on TV designed to appeal to the vanity of people to "conceal signs of ageing" etc, leading people to believe that ageing is inevitable and only these products can conceal or reverse.

It depends on what you wish to achieve, but keep in Mind that the only image Source, God holds of you is perfection, so if we express that perfection rather than these typically human ideas about "ageing" and so on we will become perfect - by Principle.

Be sure not to cross the line between perfection and vanity however. We are who we are in the "image of God" - never endeavour to become someone you are not.  Everyone is beautiful before God.

Kind regards,

Adrian.
Baki Hanma
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 01:07:00 »

well said  smiley...

People live there lives bound by what they accept as right and wrong, true and false, correct and incorrect. That is how one defines reality!

But what does it mean to be correct, true or false? Hmm, merely vage concepts. Their reality may be a mirage!
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 15:09:09 »

I first want to thank Master Adrian for replying to my post.  smiley You so inspire me! I can feel my Solar Plexus... I am a little worried about the "never endeavour to become someone you are not." I am a lot of "people" from past and future lives. but perhaps I am justing to justify taking the form of someone else. I do realize however that no mater who I look like there will always be people who like the way I look and those who don't. Since the Tao always thinks I am perfect I only care about they way I think of myself. Just like putting on cloths, I don't care of others don't like them as long as I like them.

Thanks entirely to Adrian I do not think of time as a line. I can see how people think that since they lived so long on the "line of time" then they should be hold. I however never go for the beauty products and surgery out there.

Being that our thoughts can influence our DNA, it must influence the genes too.

Thank you Baki for telling me that. I now know that I must hold in my mind how I want my genes to be expressed and they will be influence that way! Scientist know that only 5% of our genes are as expressions. They don't know why or how those genes know to be expressed over all others, but we know why.

Lastly I just want to point something out.
"Adrian states that we can do anything as an aspect of God we have all his abilities" Baki don't refer to the source as his or her. Thats where dogma comes from, thank you

Adrian
Administrator
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 16:03:55 »

Hello WavePsychic,

Thank you and well said.

Regarding "past" and "future" lives - we must be clear about this.

Many if not most people believe that we are a single entitity that bounces backwards and forwards between the Astral and back a few thousands times.

This is erroneous and incorrect.

Our True, Complete Self is our Higher Self.  It is the Higher Self that sends "messengers" to Earth, as both male and female, in any timeline, concurrently. Our lives are all concurrent - not sequential.

It also means that at any moment each person can have thousands of themselves in the Astral at any one moment - enough to hold a very large party anyway Smiley

Each incarnation becomes a personality, but our Individuality, who we Are, never ever changes  - it is Eternal and unique to ourselves. Each personality returns to the Higher Self with its unique package of experience that adds to the Whole, until enough experience has been harvested to continue inwards to greater things. So your current personality has never had or will have "past", present or "future" lives and each personality is autonomous and not influenced by the others.  It is however to communicate with our Higher Self to gain information about alternative lives.

Beauty products, cosmetic surgery and other vanity products say to Source - I have no Faith in expressing you, I place my Faith instead in physical doctors and chemical concoctions, and in accordance with Freewill, as you sow, so shall you reap.

There is only One Source of all Creation at all levels, Macrocosm and Microcosm and that is Source. There is only one fundamental Principle, together with Energy and Vibration and that is Mind. We therefore express Source through Mind which is the same medium we all share at all levels of Being.

And yes - Source, God is neither Male - notwithstanding what the human male Ego prefers to believe, or female, or conversely is Both.

In Love and Light,

Adrian.

Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 19:59:24 »

lol, I find it very interesting that the chapter of Our Ultimate Reality that I had next to read today was "Reincarnation".  I read it today after I woke up, and this time I understand the "Spoke wheel" thing where each spoke is a time line with the inner self as the middle. Then I log on to see that I typed Past & future lives. So I guess today was all about learning that I am all of me at once.

I used to think that people bounced back in forth from the Astral & physical but maybe when we sleep at night we are other "egos" living in the Astral. When we wake up we just don't remember because the brain didn't think it was us. That could explain why people reporting becoming conscious in the Astral don't remember anything they were doing before they "woke up".

But lets stay on topic everyone. Then this means that ANY physical feature that our inner self has we can have in this life? Just like when astral projecting we can combine features from our other "egos". I believe I am past the mid-Astral plane, I like to think I am at the vibration of the Higher Astral plane. But if I am going to be an immortal spirit in this life I need to experience & express my physical body to my desires before leaving my soul behind. Thank you Adrian, you have been a big help in many ways.

Cosima
Reality Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 09:56:04 »

Well, I take all this with a grain of salt!
We are physical beings in a hard material world with it's own conditions.
The way to change things easily IMO seems to belong in another dimension!
Not matter that this is NOT the core of our being, which is eternal and sends out aspects of himself to experience.
The idea that we can achieve everything we want if we set our mind to it, is a very seductive one and one I have been reading about for a long time.
The crux is, however, that no one has given prove to me that it really works!
Okay, up to a certain limit it does. I know this from my own experience.
But why then has no one ever succeeded in having grown a new leg  after amputation?
Why does everybody grow old, why has there never been an 80-year old person who looked like 20?
There are millions of women on earth who would like it!
Okay, okay, I HAVE read of those, but I never saw proof, they seem to dwell in places nobody sees them. They seem to hide well!
Otherwise the media would comment on them, wouldn't they?
I haven't even seen a person with a too big nose to have it grow smaller when he wished it so or a woman having ironed out her wrinkles without surgical help.
These answers - you can achieve everything you want, you can alter your physical appearance by your mind - sounds too glib for me.
You CAN, indeed, influence your health condition - I did so successfully.
You CAN, indeed, look much younger than you are - I do so!
But I COULDN'T get fuller lips, for example, or straight hair - both I would really like!
Or how a poor crippled  woman I know, with a hunch back and a short left leg, could straighten herself out?
Dear Adrian, can you tell me concretely how to do it?
Please - DON'T tell me I don't succeed because I don't believe in it deep down!
Do you have a different answer than the one I just gave?
I really am the most willing woman on earth to believe in miracles and all things wonderful to have a great life, I really am!

Best regards from
Cosima
from Germany
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 01:57:07 »

I know just how you feel. I have been working for a few years now on the same things. Before I even read Adrian's book I was already using visualization to change they way I look.

It is said that those who have Multiple Personalities or DID (Disassocitive Identity Disorder) can change there eye color instantly when changing personalities. I still can't change my eye color.

I got this Subliminal CD (Change your physical body today) and I listen to it as I'm sleeping & its still not any easier. I feel as though I do not have enough Patients. To change ones body they can NEVER ever look in the mirror & have to wait a long time believing it has already changed. But its really important to me how I express myself. Take away my TV & all my movies even my video games but please I need to look how I want to look. Surgery is gross and fake, I need my cells to listen to me!

L Lawliet
Reality Level 5

I am a Truth Seeker - Nothing more nothing less

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 03:49:16 »

So you can completely change or alter you biological structure to suit your liken just by the power of your mind? So if I wanted to change myself into a gorilla I can do so grin

When one seeks the truth, They find it. When one seeks only answeres, they get only answeres. If you dont like the answeres you recieve. Then perhaps you aren't asking the right questions. Why? Because the truth really could hurt! Make sure your up to it!
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 18:09:12 »

Hi L Lawliet,

So you can completely change or alter you biological structure to suit your liken just by the power of your mind? So if I wanted to change myself into a gorilla I can do so grin

That is what we are trying to do, use the Law of Attraction to express ourselves how we want. We just don't know the exact technique of how to do that. Because you can't just take Bio-kinetic Classes like you can take Yoga, Karate, Tia Chi, classes.

A Gorilla is a completely different animal. First of all you have to completely want to be a Gorilla. Second of all I don't even know if your higher self will let you reincarnate into a Gorilla. It would be easier to just buy a gorilla costume. If you astral project and take the shape of someone else just by concentrating on your being and willing to do so it is called Shape shifting. Astral projectors claim its possible but to do this in the Physical I guess one has to meditate for 2 years on there being in order to give Gene synthesis time to alter your body. Most people have to eat and stuff, & have other things to do in those two years. Atlas to be a Gorilla you would have to change more genes then to be a different human because there is only a 1% difference in all humans but a 4% difference in other monkeys. Not only that but your brain is to sophisticated for a Gorilla & even if your astral shape shifting it is said that the nature of the animal could take over.

Baki Hanma
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 21:38:09 »

Sure, I see no reason why you couldn't as long as you meet the requirements to do so. From my understanding, we are all made in the image God, and we are all God thus we are made in the image of ourselves tongue.

The way you look now based on your evolution from infant to adult is more or less a default appearance, as I like to call it. Your features and characteristics of your appearance is more or less based on that of your parents or ancestors. This is why many people look like other family members; ie many people tell me all the time I look exactly like my father and my great great grand father. You may have you moms eyes, you dads hair, you grandads nose, etc..

However you can change all that by influencing your genes to change it's sequence or genetic code. We influence our DNA all the time. Did you know that our bodies are actually Holographic? It is a thought form composed of many many different billions of codes, sort of like how the matrix works in the movie "The Matrix". Your entire being is conscious even at the physical. All you have to do is take conscious control over your body and it's functions to a degree that you could "Shapeshift". In another forum asked Adrian about shape shifting and even he said it was possible, and I would sometimes believe anything he says tongue

I have experienced this ability a few times where I was able to lighten my skin tone to be lighter. I was also able to change my eye color from dark brown to a lighter brown that would sometimes appear reddish. I also was able to change my weight without ever changing my diet or exercise routine. So I assume the level of biokinesis would depend on the about of control you have over Holographic body. Change your Holographic codes... Change your physical body... Simple to explain but not as simple to do as wavepsychic has pointed out.

Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 22:24:20 »

I hate you Baki, You can change your eye color and move people with your mind?!

I have experienced this ability a few times where I was able to lighten my skin tone to be lighter. I was also able to change my eye color from dark brown to a lighter brown that would sometimes appear reddish. I also was able to change my weight without ever changing my diet or exercise routine. So I assume the level of biokinesis would depend on the about of control you have over Holographic body.

I believe it but I still just don't get it. If you have a parent with Green eyes and one with blue eyes both recessive genes then how can you get a dominate gene like brown eyes? What technique did you use to change your eye color or skin color? Please tell me I have tried so many things! What are these holographic codes you speak of and what do they look like? Are you saying that the only reason we look like our parents is because you base you looks on them? If I can have any psychic power It has to be biomancing. I can be the greatest healer only if I can master this.

Baki Hanma
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 08:08:54 »

I hate you Baki, You can change your eye color and move people with your mind?!

I have experienced this ability a few times where I was able to lighten my skin tone to be lighter. I was also able to change my eye color from dark brown to a lighter brown that would sometimes appear reddish. I also was able to change my weight without ever changing my diet or exercise routine. So I assume the level of biokinesis would depend on the about of control you have over Holographic body.

I believe it but I still just don't get it. If you have a parent with Green eyes and one with blue eyes both recessive genes then how can you get a dominate gene like brown eyes? What technique did you use to change your eye color or skin color? Please tell me I have tried so many things! What are these holographic codes you speak of and what do they look like? Are you saying that the only reason we look like our parents is because you base you looks on them? If I can have any psychic power It has to be biomancing. I can be the greatest healer only if I can master this.

Well I don't know about moving people with my mind, as I said before I was using my chi tongue

What technique did you use to change your eye color or skin color? Please tell me I have tried so many things!

Lets see you wanted to know how I was able to pull it off; the eye color thing. Well honestly it didn't happen over night. I can't really recall how long it took exactly but it was many days, I didn't;t Tally it parse. Anyways I basically went with a tech I found on the internet about few years back where people where talking and trying to teach people how to perform shapeshifting or biokinesis. The eye coloring thing was one of them. I cant recall the exact exercise but suffice it to say that to begin with you must want it bad. You must create a strong desire and need for it, I would say almost as bad as you need that air your breathing grin. What I would do during certain meditations, is picture my eyes as they are and see them change. I would imagine and believe firmly that these are how my eyes are. Every night when I go to bed I would carry this belief and desire that my eyes are of lighter shade or hue. After a good while I noticed the difference, and it was also noticeable by other people for they accused me of wearing contacts cheesy

It apparently took a weeks practically a month for this to happen. My eyes have always been really dark and it was hard to tell what color they actually were! I use to just say that they were black, cause thats how dark they were, but many people have told me that you can't have black eyes they're just a real dark color. So a few times I would stare into the mirror near lights (I even held a light bulb near my eye once during my teenage years tongue) and it indeed appeared to be a very dark brown cause I could see the brown in them. I now this technique work because, although they are not as light as I pictured, they are indeed much lighter to the point where people who know me well accused me of wearing contacts. I had to prove by scratching my iris, gently, that I was not wearing any contacts and that they just lightened on their own.

Many people's eyes do change color sometimes on their own. My little brothers use to change seasonally. When he was born his eyes was a greenish shade. as he got older they became somewhat hazel. After that every spring through summer his eyes would appear brownish somewhat, and every fall through winter it would be more of a hazel color. They family knew of this but didn't seem too spectacular over it though they were sometimes impressed briefly when bringing it up in conversation.

What are these holographic codes you speak of and what do they look like?

Your better off to google it to find out what they are. You'll get more info that way.

Are you saying that the only reason we look like our parents is because you base you looks on them?

Hmm.. I never really looked at it that way, more like in reverse. Other people base your looks on other family members. However it could be this impression on the subconscious that causes your body, as it grows, to look more and more like the particular family member. People constantly feeding your head that you look exactly like your mom or dad or whoever. So may people saying it to you that it must be true so your subconscious may express that image especially if you see it too! Your physical body gets it's genetic make up from the parents. Traits, characteristics, and genes of parents or ancestors are all passed down to you. What we see are the dominant genes. For example you ask how can you have brown eyes if neither of your parents have brown eyes. Well maybe your grandmother had brown eyes?! Maybe your great great great grandfather had them?! Point is the traits are still pass down, whether or not they are a dominant expression of your being is another story.

As I said before growing up people stated that I looked exactly like my father and his grand father. I would look in the mirror and always see a resemblance but didn't pay it much attention. After a while, over many years, people have said it so frequently that I began to fully believe it and I noticed the older I got the more and more I began to look like them. However when I was 17yrs One of my mother's friends stated, for never seeing my father, that I looked like her!! Of course we all laughed me and her knowing full well I take more after my father's side. However, a few times after that some more people started staying that me and my mother looked alike, especially after I started wearing glasses, like she does. Again I looked in the mirror asking myself where on this face do I look anything like my mother?!

As I stared onto myself I did notice a few things. It would appear that I have my moms cheeks, eye color (her eyes was also really dark, and my fathers were a lot lighter), smile, and skin tone. After that it would appear as though the comments on who I resemble, shifted from my father (of those who didn't know him) to my mother. I begin to embrace my resemblance to my mother more then my father being that I was closer to my mother anyway and was sort of jealous of how my little brothers resembled her more. And after a few years I notice that I indeed looked more like my mother then I have in the past. Some people who once commented me on how similar me and my father were, are complementing me on how I've grown to look more like my mother. Now, personally I say I have an even blend between both my parents.

So you could be right wavepsychic, maybe we look the way we look because of how we see ourselves smiley. You stating that have also reminded me of people I have met that looks nothing like their parents at all. I assume they were adopted at first and it turns out that only about 2 out of 5 of the ones I meet are actually adopted. Ok, so maybe the other three resemble an ancestor farther down the line or something? Hmm something to think about huh

Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 17:21:01 »

What we see are the dominant genes. For example you ask how can you have brown eyes if neither of your parents have brown eyes. Well maybe your grandmother had brown eyes?! Maybe your great great great grandfather had them?! Point is the traits are still pass down, whether or not they are a dominant expression of your being is another story.

I don't know about that because in biology if you get the brown eye gene from a parent it is expressed because its dominate. Since neither of my parents have brown eyes then neither of them have it. However I do believe that with all of the junk genes I have I can make any gene I want from the infinite universal mind. For even Chickens have Dinosaur DNA.

BTW I have THREE STARS now and they have turned green for spring!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Visit Our Ultimate Reality for these subjects:
Our Ultimate Reality, Abundance and Health, Quantum and Metaphysics, The Inner Realities, Projections of Consciousness, December 2012, Myths and Mysteries, Religions and Traditions