Our Ultimate Reality
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 17:08:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: are you sure Biokinesis can be done  (Read 7399 times)
bmlyeryk
« on: January 24, 2009, 19:09:13 »

on another forum dedicated to PSI (psionics) ive read numurous posts there where members would argue that you can alter genes, or altering genes doesnt affect outer appearance, proteins being protective of your DNA, or that its impossible etc

to whoever REALLY changed a part of them, is it REAL (NOT an illusion) and is it LASTING (meaning the actual genes have chnaged)

ive been told at the psionics forum that "belief" is not enough & that i should practice psi to do it, yet from the posts ive read there about DNA altering being "impossible"------im stuck now & confused.

can belief/willpower do it itself without being a psi practitioner? even if you do practice psi can you do it on your body AND genes?

im DESPERATE, and please leave out the 'nutritional' soltutions since they dont affect genes
Jessro07
Reality Level 3

~ Love Light Truth ~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 19:45:36 »

Hi bmlyeryk,

I used to read about Biokinesis and a technique where you meditate on creating a needle with chi that is program to change whatever you want then visualize inserting it into your DNA then sealing the hole with chi/psi. I did this a few times then gave up since I did not see immediate results.

I would say the best way to change DNA is through will alone although psi would help out. Meditate on what you want and picture yourself that way for at least 30-60 minutes a day. The more you see yourself that way, the more you vibrate it into your being.

Also affirmations repeated 3 times before going to bed and after waking up programs the subconscious mind.

As the Galactic Federation channeled Blossom Goodchild:
"...For three is a high vibrational number. First time it is heard...second it is computed...and the third it is sealed."

Know that we live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Jesse
bmlyeryk
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 19:53:45 »

so will alone can affect genes AND your body with it? if a gene is chnages, does the body quickly chnage according to or is it a slow thing?

if i do that method like you said, how long should results take? what about bigger chnages like bones

although i am practicing psi where you do focal meditation. i need to practice concentrating; im also interesting in moving objects too

im in a loophole as the psionics people in the other forum say belief alone deosnt work. yet i also hear that belief alone can do it without psi. is there really only one right answer---only one way to do it? or does it depend on if you expect it to work?

HareOm
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 20:04:34 »

the best compilation of miracles i know of us all contained in Autobiography of a Yogi

here, it is not just thought, or will power

it is similar to the 8 fold path
the right combination of all elements,
especially concentration, focus, will power, energy, single mindedness,

it is not that you can think a thought and change reality, it is that, you can think a thought, move and refine your energy, and change reality

with enough energy in the picture thoughts aren't even needed, nor is focus,

someone with the innate atomic energy flow coming out the forehead can move any object they wish just by looking at them and doing it....

so here learning to do TK (i know yours is another topic, bear with me) by thinking "move, move, move, move, move!"
might be wasted time, what is more needed is an opening of the chakras and a refining of the energy flow through various energy disciplines

if you wish to change the physical to the point of changing DNA, changing the body itself in ways that are truly miraculous then you probably need to find a guru or

study very intently energy works on your own,

yogis have been known to do this, and while there are mantras that give powers (google bija mantras in particular ) it requres tremendous devotion

the other way is HEALTHY fasting,
if one learns to be a juicearian i am su re t hey will gain mastery of many psychic feats, but it must be healthy for them to do,

rather than being "breatharian" being a sun-gazer who masters photosynthesis, taking the gradual approach HRM uses, is ideal.

IT SEEMS like the VOID of absolute deep sleep and then the lucid dreams could be a portal to shift into a parelell universe where what you want the body to be like, it already is and has always been,
though i ahve tried this and wonder how it would work
its been SAID (if t hat is worth much) t hat the Tibetans knew how to do this with their lucid dreams
and used them to make the body fit and vigorous.
bmlyeryk
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 20:24:39 »

so to move an object with the mind, what exactly do you do? what if thoughts come to my mind if i try to move something

i am definietly devoted to biokinesis, but i cant find anyone that would be a "guru" nor would i be allowed to fast (not eating...i have a skeptic family)

to be clear, what are the exact things i need to do to perfrom biokinesis (& other psi)? how long would it take, including manipulating bones. what about psychological issues like social phobia?
HareOm
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 20:31:41 »

well

i don't know the answers to any of these questions directly

when you know you can move an object, because you just DID on accident, or you feel like you are about to,
you'll understand how

how long ? probably a very very long time, but in the scope of eternity your abilities are ensured if you pursue them

your family, are you young, or do you have children?
bmlyeryk
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 20:52:23 »

im 17

ive heard some people performing biokinesis in rather short periods (someone elsewhere even said they used bk to change the rate in which they burn fat--in 48 hours. were they telling the truth?

does the time it take depend on WHAT it is you expect to change, or something else?

something i want to know: i found this old post elsewhere (an argument), but is this REALLY true:

Here's something to think about for all you people who seem so hell-bent on becoming eye colour-altering l337 masters (ie people who want to do biokinesis for no real reason except the cool factor).  Even if you DO manage to manipulate your genes somewhat your body will try it's best to stop you.  We have proteins that have no purpose other than to protect and preserve our genetic code, they constantly work by trying to find base pairs that don't match and other anomolies and set the base pair back to the way it's supposed to be.

Thusly just being able to change your DNA would have little real effect unless you performed a very radical change, at which point your body would be unable to "reset" your DNA and as a result you'd likely end up with a malignant tumor.  Therefore you would need to also keep your body from kicking out the base pairs in the gene you were manipulating and replacing them with the correct ones.  Now assuming you could do that (basically requiring you to have limitless understanding of your body's functions at the molecular level, which is right up there with flying as far as realistic goals go) your manipulations could simply be screwed up by the process of copying your DNA (to make a new strand of DNA or in the creation of a strand of mRNA) since the enzymes involved in those processes aren't perfect and could simply add, subtract, or switch one of the base pairs.  This would likely cause that particular gene to produce completely different proteins (or even stop that particular gene from producing any proteins) and then your changes could result in no end result whatsoever.

its worrying me
Skyalmian
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 00:08:18 »

IT SEEMS like the VOID of absolute deep sleep and then the lucid dreams could be a portal to shift into a parelell universe where what you want the body to be like, it already is and has always been,
though i ahve tried this and wonder how it would work
its been SAID (if t hat is worth much) t hat the Tibetans knew how to do this with their lucid dreams
and used them to make the body fit and vigorous.
Customizing the astral body in lucid dreams / astral projections is mainly a matter of commanding (either vocally or mentally) and intending. One thing you could try is the intent / command "Restore body to perfection!" and take a good look at the result. Smiley -- That's a fun one. As for "porting" such changes to the physical body, I believe it's very difficult to do if one's body is long-term damaged from "food" consumption (which introduces foreign DNA, vibrations, emotions (of the plants / animals / etc. consumed), proteins, etc. into the body, thus causing a type of conflict / static within the body) and other maladies, physical, etherical, emotional, etc. The closer to overall perfect health for all bodies, the easier consciously manifesting physical changes are.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 00:37:33 by Skyalmian » Logged
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 02:13:13 »

Hello bml,

It is very sad that you were not born how you want to be. I've been there and I still am.

However no one here is offering you any real advice. Just speculation and ideals. They should each be thanked for there selfless service however no one changed the DNA. I have not be able to yet either. So I would not be one to talk anyway but let me tell you what I know.

You do NOT want to change the DNA. A change in the DNA is called a Mutation. There are NO good mutations! I understand you want a change at the genetic level. So do I. You were given tons of genes. You just need to switch the ones on that you'd rather have. Thats what I know. Its not much I am sorry.

I believe that if someone else has a gene expressed that you like its in your soul somewhere if not in your cells. You're subconscious mind just needs to know to turn it on.

I also think fasting is a good idea! Your body might not have time to change to your liking if its always to busy.

Logic will prevail over your nonsense...
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 02:14:17 »

hi Sky

Quote from: Life Style Without Food, p. 39
Eaten food does not build human body cells. It has an impact on how they are built and how they function but it does not build them. The body does not directly build its cells from eaten food.

I would like to know more about this...

Louis

bmlyeryk
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 08:50:33 »

what do you mean by "not wanting to change DNA"? is DNA different from genes?

could you clarify what you mean about genetic expresion and the soul (turning on or off genes). does this mean there are "limitless" possible genes in me, like say dark skin color even though im white?

what if im unable to fast? my parents wouldnt let me
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 08:59:10 by bmlyeryk » Logged
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 19:27:03 »

Hello bml

what do you mean by "not wanting to change DNA"? is DNA different from genes?

could you clarify what you mean about genetic expresion and the soul (turning on or off genes). does this mean there are "limitless" possible genes in me, like say dark skin color even though im white?

what if im unable to fast? my parents wouldnt let me

DNA or Deoxyribonucleic is the chemical substance that makes up the genes. Genes are a code in the DNA that build protein. Most of what goes on in your body is instructions on the cells by bio-chemicals known as hormones. You do not want to change the genes because that would cause a Mutation which is bad. All white people have the genes for black skin they are just switched off. If this were not true then how can we tan? We have fat cells in our eyes but not as much as Asians. The gene is there just not expressed fully.

Think of an average book in your mind. Now imagine that someone copied it to sale in a store. Before the second book is printed change one letter. The book is a metaphor for the Genotype (Total Genes in a cell). That one difference is the difference in your genes between any two normal people. Or at least thats what I've been told.

Everything the cells know how to do is stored in the subconscious mind. I do not know anymore then that. I am sorry. Ask Laura for more information.

HareOm
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 16:24:09 »

no that text is absolute BS

i don't know where you are getting your info from

but the entire "industry" of anything ending in -kenesis is something that is often used to infatuate and entice teenagers who have strong desires for power

not that it isn't real,

if you changed your eyes to brown, or purple, or orange, then you did it, there is no reason to get into crazy specifics about it, the article sounds absurd.
Wave Of Love
Reality Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 19:47:29 »

Baki is correct. If you have enough faith and believe it deeply enough it is true.

We both read that Psi Nettle trick. I found it first. Its not true. You don't switch the genes on and off the subconscious mind does. Baki turned some of the genes for melanin off in his eyes. He has a lot of energy so he can do that. You just need to focus on what you want and feel the energy.

Skyalmian
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 21:02:28 »

hi Sky

Quote from: Life Style Without Food, p. 39
Eaten food does not build human body cells. It has an impact on how they are built and how they function but it does not build them. The body does not directly build its cells from eaten food.

I would like to know more about this...

Louis

That quote comes from this site, in the downloadable document at the bottom. As "food" is not required for the astral body, or for that matter any other body, to survive, then why should it not be the same for the physical? -- Each plane is made of the same stuff, just in different density levels (albeit the physical has the special space-time limitation, but it's still irrelevant in this context). The necessity of "food" is a global and reinforced belief / program 10,000x over put in the subconscious mind. The program has the basic run of: "If [person's [subconsciously] declared-necessary food substances @ specific time interval sessions program]s are not met, then the body "eats" / emaciates itself until physical death." The body-self-eating is the program result of this global program. Absent it; no food, nothing happens, body tosses out everything unnecessary / cleans house, thus perfect health and the true body state arrives. In the true state of breatharianism, there is no hunger, no craving for any solid matter, period. (In the beginning there most likely will still be thirst, and that is due to the body needing water / liquid to act as a solvent to use to flush out what is still in the body. Thirst thus may go on for the entire duration of the body cleansing process.)

As to why people eat, outside of subconscious "real body need" program (which is what most of the people starving in Africa have running), there is (I'm regurgitating these from the document but then, half of these reasons are why I ate):
  • Repressed emotions / problems in the emotional body, eating out of belief or fear (this is mainly in places where "food" is abundant);
  • [Emotional] addiction: the smell of something "good" most often evokes an emotional reaction -- absent this, the smell of "food" has the same effect as smelling a chemical like lacquer thinner: nothing happens (carelessness);
  • Boredom: something to keep the hands and mouth busy;
  • Habit: breakfast, munchie time, lunch, etc.
  • Taste, smell, appearance: things taste yummy and thus the process brings pleasure, so it's continued on and on;
  • Social compulsion: trying to change one's diet while living with others can be the greatest barrier simply because of the prevailing energy / mindset being projected onto you from others -- and I say this because I still eat for this reason, 6 months into not feeling any hunger (outwardly vegan, inwardly breatharian);
  • Parasites: grossly understated. Either the body is actually addicted to wheat, sugar, potatoes, etc., or it's the result of fungi / bacteria who love those things and strongly influence the body through its tentacle connections to make it demand more.
  • Poverty / thrift: e.g., not wasting any already available "food";
  • Etc.

(To use a quick example (as mentioned in that document) to try to get an initial feel for why you eat: if you're hungry at the time of reading this, find out what you're hungry for, and then imagine either not eating it or throwing it into the trash. Any emotions arise?)

Looking for sustenance in the form of "food" is a necessary stage in learning that true sustenance comes from Within (just like everything else).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 00:05:52 by Skyalmian » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Visit Our Ultimate Reality for these subjects:
Our Ultimate Reality, Abundance and Health, Quantum and Metaphysics, The Inner Realities, Projections of Consciousness, December 2012, Myths and Mysteries, Religions and Traditions